BLOG SALE

I have deleted my old blog sale post so this doesn't get confusing, and if I do add more items, it will all be on this post so it's easier to link that way.

 How the rules will work:
  1.  You must be 18 or older or ask permission from your parents (because I will need your address).
  2. You need a Paypal account (it's the easiest and safest and quickest way to pay)
  3. To reserve an item, leave a comment below with the product you want and what country you live in (this is international, I just need to figure out the exact shipping for your country).
  4. Once I have put a crossthrough the item, it has been spoken for and is no longer available.
  5. I will send items within a week of purchase, and when I email you about shipping, I'll let you know around how long it should take to get there.
  6. I'd prefer sales be over $10 (so two or more small items), but they don't have to be over $10.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL THESE PRODUCTS ARE USED, SOME MORE THAN OTHERS. SO EVEN THOUGH I KEEP THEM RELATIVELY CLEAN, I SUGGEST DISINFECTING THEM WHEN YOU GET THEM IN CASE OF ALLERGENS.

OKAY! Let's get to them products.

The Balm Shady Lady Vol. 2 Palette (used 4-5 times)
$10

 Urban Decay Baked Bronzer (used ~ 10 times)
$10



Tarte Amazonian Clay Shimmering Powder in Champagne (used ~5 times)
$10
 

Mac Peaches Sheertone Blush (used ~5 times)
$10
 
 Benefit My Treat Lipstick (used ~5 times)
$10

 Tarte Lipsurgence Matte lip pencil in Lucky (used ~3 times)
$10

 Stila One Step Primecolor in Capri Coral (used ~5 times)
$7

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Istanbul (used ~3 times)
$5

Revlon Peach Silk Moondrops lipstick (used once and swatched once)
$3

Revlon Love That Red lipstick (used literally once)
$5

I will probably be adding more items in the next few days or so, but I will definitely include information about new items on Tumblr, Twitter, Facebook, and Youtube so you can stay updated.

 Best wishes!
-Abby
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
edit

2 comments:

  1. I'd like the Shady Lady Palette! I live in the US.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could you email me your address? I'm sending out some stuff this week and I totally forgot to let people know. abbywithoutane@gmail.com

      Delete