Binary Love

I don't like always following trends - but the monochromatic black and white trend for Spring is a bandwagon I can definitely jump on.


Now, I recently got offered a job at Lush, and I'm ecstatic about it. The dress code is black and white, with any sort of accessories that you want, so when I found this top in Marshall's the other day, it was like it was meant to be. This top could literally go with anything, but this particular day I paired it with another neutral, my gray shorts that I got from TJ Maxx like 3 years ago.
My belt is also from Marshall's - Michael Kors to be exact. I actually only walked into Marshall's looking for belts because it's the one thing that my puppy insists on chewing. I literally only have one other belt that she hasn't ruined.
 Another thing that I was super excited to wear in an outfit was my Saltwater Sandals that I got from Modcloth last week. They fit me so perfectly that it almost makes me want to get another pair in some bright color. They're so comfortable and classic and adorable and perfect. I can see myself wearing this quite often this summer, but that's also because I only own one other pair of sandals, which was pretty janky.
My necklace is thrifted, from the Gig Harbor Goodwill. I'm not sure what I gravitated to in this necklace, maybe it was the color. I don't know it reminds me of Betty Rubble.
My earrings are from Fuego, which is perhaps my favorite place to buy jewelry. They have a perpetual buy 2 get 1 free sale, and they have SO MUCH jewelry to choose from. I came out of the store yesterday with two necklaces and these earrings for $20.
Oh, one last thing. This post's title comes from two different songs that I have in my iTunes library with the same name, one by Blake Lewis and one by The Rakes. 


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
edit

No comments:

Post a Comment