Spring'spirations

It's that time of year again.

Since I work at a huge mall, I've been seeing spring fashion in all the shop windows. But I've only started seeing a whisper of spring weather recently. I've been literally itching to break out the sandals and retire my tights for the season. Seriously, winter weather really does a number on my eczema. I want the warm weather. I want it all. 

And since the Sasquatch lineup was announced, I've started planning my festival outfits again. So I gathered up some styles that will hopefully be making their way into my wardrobe this season. 


Basically, I'll still be rocking the denim still (because denim is always in style), florals, and lots of flowy shit. Revolutionary, isn't it?


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
edit

1 comment:

  1. Hi! :) So, uhm I'm in desperate need of advice. Here's my blog : http://themelodyofdreaming.blogspot.gr/ even if you only have bad things to say it would mean a lot.

    ReplyDelete