Top Ten Spring Lipsticks

 
It's officially Spring! So in honor of this wonderful holiday, I compiled my favorite spring lipsticks. As you can see, I love me some Mac lipsticks, and bright colors. I've been rocking neutral lips and dark eyes a lot lately, so I thought it was time to break out the corals and fuchsias. We had like a 60 degree day today, I swear! I got iced coffee! It's officially Spring!
From left to right:

1. Mac Impassioned - one of my oldest and most loved bright lipsticks.
2. Mac Hibiscus - my first limited edition Mac lipstick, one that I purchased because of it's mere resemblance to Viva Glam Cyndi, which I never got my hands on.
3. Mac Watch Me Simmer - the most amazing almost neon coral, a perfect color to brighten up the face.
4. Mac Candy Yum Yum - the color is gorgeous, though you must wear it over lip balm because it is quite a dry formula. 
5. Mac Creme Cup - my hands down most used Mac lipstick, it goes with literally everything and isn't over-the-top.
6. Mac Viva Glam Nicki 2 - lavender lipstick, yup. I wear this with Magenta lipliner of course, but it's a fabulous color sheered out as well.
7. Mac Pink Nouveau - it's my Barbie pink, because everyone needs a Barbie pink.
8. Revlon Colorburst Peach - it's basically Hibiscus taken down like 9 notches. The closes color I have to my dearly departed Shy Girl (which I lost).
9. Revlon Colorburst Fuchsia - my first bright lipstick purchase, and still one of my favorites. The formula is flawless, and the color is a complete dupe for Girl About Town by Mac.
10. Chanel Rouge Coco Shine Boy - this color doesn't really have a season. It's beautiful year round, and gives the perfect glossy sheer pink that suits everyone.
What are your favorite spring lipsticks? I might do a video version of this post at some point, if I'm totally out of ideas.

Happy Spring!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
edit

No comments:

Post a Comment