FOTD | Yellow Missing Signs

I haven't done one of these in awhile, and I quite liked my makeup today, so I thought - what does my blog need more of? Face of the days!


On my eyes it's mainly Sugarpill's Buttercupcake, but with a little bit of Urban Decay Buck in the crease. I also dabbed a little bit of Inglot AMC Shine 08 in the middle of the lid, which is a yellow champagne color to add a little bit of sparkle. And to finish it off, I have Stila's Stay All Day liquid eyeliner and Tarte's Lights Camera Flashes mascara.
As far as foundation, I always stick with my Bare Minerals Original Foundation, and I'm in the color Fairly Medium. Not sure how I'm in the "medium" category, but whatever. On my cheeks it's just Mac MSF in Adored, a peachy color with a pretty glow to it. It's like a blush and highlighter in one!
For my brows, I've been using the color Rain from the Stila In The Know Palette, and it's a pretty good match for my hair lately. I set them with a little Anastasia Brow Gel in Graphite as well.
I have Mac's Creme Cup on my lips with Revlon's Nude Lustre lip gloss over top.
Also the song for today's post comes from the lovely dudes in Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin. I love those guys. You don't even know. 

What do you think about yellow eyeshadow? I, for one, love rocking it for spring. It has to be vibrant though - weak bright colors are lame. I love Sugarpill for matte bright colors, and Inglot has some great matte brights that are way cheaper than Mac or Urban Decay shadows. Although I have been intrigued by Urban Decay's new Electric Palette. I don't need it. I don't need it.




Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,
edit

No comments:

Post a Comment