NEW IN || Besame Cosmetics

I'm a sucker for pretty packaging, so when Besame Cosmetics reached out to me and wanted to send me some goodies, it was a resounding "YES PLEASE!"


I actually owned Besame's Crimson Rouge color for cheeks and lips before getting these in the mail, so I was familiar with the brand. I believe I first heard about the stuff from Camiloveskiwi when she was still blogging and vlogging (miss you girl). And when I went to Portland last year, I stopped at Blush Beauty Bar, and I saw a whole shelf of Besame products, so I couldn't pass up getting at least one thing.

I got to pick two lipsticks, my choice of a mascara, one of their cheek and lip rouges, and I also got the violet complexion powder.
The violet powder is supposed to brighten the complexion with a subtle violet undertone, so it's perfect for those days when you're feeling rather sallow and lacking in sleep. It also has a soft violet fragrance (that's not overpowering so far).
And it comes with a powder puff! How cute!

The lipsticks were something I was super stoked to try - just LOOK AT THE LITTLE CASES.
Oy.
The colors I chose are Red Velvet and Chocolate Kiss (and can I just tell you, they actually smell almost milk chocolatey, yum!). It's pretty self-explanatory which colors are which. And this is just one swipe. Hello pigment!
I'll definitely be using the brown one in an upcoming tutorial - I might have to channel 90s Cindy Crawford. Brown lipstick is a thing, right?
This is a mascara. I'm confused too. I'll have to play with it to see how it works, but when I swatched it on my hand last night it didn't come off very easily, so that's at least good to know.
Besides the lipstick being insanely pigmented, this Apricot Rouge is also pretty bomb. It looks brighter in person than it does in photos, I swear.
Hello gorgeous.
Thanks again to Nicole from Besame for reaching out to me, because I'm honestly so stoked to use all these. Plus, they look so fancy in my new makeup bag I found at the Goodwill today. Score!
I'm really excited to use these in videos coming up - so have you ever heard of Besame Cosmetics, let alone try them? Let me know!

FTC Disclaimer: Besame Cosmetics did provide me with these products for free, but they did not pay me to talk about them and these are my honest opinions.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,
edit

1 comment:

  1. I love the packaging of Besame Cosmetics, its so elegant! Im really eyeing that violet powder :)

    ReplyDelete