Carnival Wax: Black Amber Perfume || NEW IN

This post is a long time coming. For the fact that it's been sitting as a draft for about a month and I've also been coveting this perfume for three years. THREE. YEARS.
This, my friends, is Black Amber. And yes, it comes in this badass pouch.
Look at it!
I literally have been wanting this perfume since I tried it at the Blush Beauty Bar three years ago when I was in Portland for Musicfest Northwest. Every time I went back I put some on and literally the next day I could still smell it on my skin. 

So I finally gave in last month and bought it. And guess what? I freaking love it.
If you like leather, cognac, amber, musk, patchouli, and anything dark and mysterious and witchy, you need this perfume.


Labels: , , , , , , , , ,
edit

No comments:

Post a Comment