WHAT I WORE TO SASQUATCH

I'm still wearing my Sasquatch wristband as we speak, so I'm clearly not over it yet, more than a week after the festival ended. I just love Sasquatch, you guys. 

But today is not for getting emotional - no - it's for #fashion. Why did I put that # there? I don't even know.

So as much as I planned my outfits, some days just called for little changes. 

Day 1:
I was going to bring my green shorts, but alas - I got my period and was mega bloated, so skinny shorts were not happening. So I brought a different pair of shorts.

Shorts: Hot Topic
Top: Topshop
Flannel: Forever 21
Socks: Topshop
Hat: Hot Topic
Shoes: Doc Martens
Necklace: Earthbound Trading Co.
How cool are these lobster socks, though?
My hair was also en pointe that day.

Day 2: Perhaps my favorite oufit.

Top: H&M
Shorts: Thrifted
Socks: Hot Topic?
Shoes: Doc Martens
Necklace: Earthbound Trading Co.
Day 3 was my "LET'S LET MY BOOBS HANG OUT DAY"

Top: Forever 21
Bralette: Hot Topic
Skirt: Thrifted
Shoes: Doc Martens
and you know where my necklace was from at this point.
I wish you could see my socks though. They had little Sasquatch guys on them.
I was glad I saved my overalls for day 4, because it was the one day that rained, and got quite cold.

Top: Forever 21
Overalls: Old Navy
Shoes: Converse All-Stars
Flower crown: Hot Topic
All these photos, by the way, were taken by my friend and mini-me, Hannah from Dressed Up Ducks.
And on day 3 we were accidental twins.
Twinning!

Which day was your favorite? Did you see me at the festival? Are you going to any music festivals this summer and WHO ARE YOU MOST EXCITED TO SEE? Tell me all the things. Please! I just don't want any of this to go away and I want festivals to be an all-the-time thing.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,
edit

2 comments:

  1. Amazing outfits!! Definitely have a soft spot for those lobster socks. Out of all the things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfits. My favourite festival shoes are T.U.K.Shoes

    ReplyDelete